60 Waterboy Movie Quotes | “You Can Do It," Mama & Bobby (2022)

The Waterboy is one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies. Not only is it hilarious, but it has an inspiring message that nearly all fans will relate too: anything is possible.

What does Coach Klien say to Bobby that ends up helping him? Who is it who said, “You can do it!”? Keep reading through these Waterboy quotes to find out.

Coach Klien tells Bobby that he has to stand up for himself, and gives him some pointers on how to deal with bullies.

Bobby works hard and achieves his deeply guarded secret of wanting to play college football. Even Mama ends up putting her own fears aside so that Bobby can achieve his dreams.

Below is our collection of inspirational, wise and hilarious Waterboy quotes and lines. Enjoy! 

Don’t forget to also read these Parks and Rec quotes about life, friendship, and voting.

The Waterboy quotes about girls and dating

1. “Seein? I see a lot of girls… I see a lot of guys too.” -Bobby Boucher

2. “Excuse me, ladies, while I just go hang myself.” -Bobby Boucher

3. “Well, Bobby Boucher, welcome to manhood. I’ll make sure to welcome you properly later.”  -Vicki

4. “Bobby Boucher, what did momma tell you about girls!” -Mama

5. “Once again, I’m not quite sure what that means.” -Bobby Boucher

6. “Bobby, you want me to go to a barbecue with you?” -Vicki “Yes, yes, dats it.” -Bobby Boucher

7. “And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!” -Bobby Boucher

8. “Mama not a fan of restaurants or of of of me goin to one, but but but if you like some..times on a sunday afternoon with charcoal bi biscuits and a grill.” -Bobby Boucher

The Waterboy quotes from (or about) Mama

9. “No, You’re wrong Colonel Sanders.” -Bobby Boucher

10. “That’s nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!” -Mama

11. “You don’t have what they call “the social skills.” That’s why you never have any friends, ‘cept fo’ yo’ mama.” -Mama

12. “No son of mine is gonna play any foos-ball.”-Mama

13. “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.” -Bobby Boucher

14. “It’s the devil.” -Mama

15. “I don’t believe in that sort of thing personally. Astrology is one of the many tools of the devil.” -Mama

If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.

16. “Mama say that happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin’ blue.” Bobby Boucher

17. “Thanks, baby. Now you go on and have some fun becomin’ a man.” -Mama

18. “No, Colonel Sanders, you’re wrong. Mama’s right. You’re all wrong. Mama’s right. Mama’s right.” -Bobby Boucher

19. “Look who’s on TV, Mama — it’s the devil.” -Bobby Boucher

20. “I’ll be playing with your mama tonight.” -West Mississippi Lineman

21. “Did somebody hurt you my boy?” -Mama

Also read these Remember the Titans Quotes from the inspiring movie

The Waterboy quotes about medulla oblongata

22. “There is something wrong with YOUR medulla oblongata.” -Professor

23. “And by the way, Mama… alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.” -Bobby Boucher

24. “The medulla oblongata… is where anger, jealousy, and aggression come from. Now, is there anybody here can tell me where happiness comes from? Anyone? All right, let’s hear what Mama has to say on the subject.” -Professor

The Waterboy quotes about “Foosball” and water

25. “Coach, not only will I do it for you, I… I… I… yes, yes, I’ll do it for you.” -Bobby Boucher

26. “Well I like school… and I like football… and I’m gonna keep doin’ ’em both because they make me feel good.” -Bobby Boucher

If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these hilarious Talladega Nights quotes that will make you feel like a winner.

27. “Water sucks. It really really sucks. Water sucks.” – Coach Klein

28. “Oh no! We suck again!” (upon hearing that Bobby Boucher has been benched) -Townie

29. “Now that’s what I call high quality H2O.” -Bobby Boucher

30. “You gonna lose all your fancy “fools’ balls” games. And your gonna fail your big exam. Because school is –” -Mama

31. “Everything is the devil to you, Mama. Well, I like school, and I like football. And I’m gonna keep doin’ them both because they make me feel good.” -Bobby Boucher

32. “Hey, moron. Hey. Moron. Duh. L-L-Look at me. I’m th-th-the waterboy. Duh. I got a wooden spoon. Duh.” -Guy Grenouille 

33. “Are men supposed to wear pyjamas featuring a cartoon character by the name of Deputy Dawg?” -Mama

34. “Hey, remember the time Bobby tackled the referee by mistake?” – Derek Wallace 

35. “Yeah, that was pretty funny. How ’bout the time Bobby tackled the guy from Louisville, and threw him into the stands?” -Lyle Robideaux 

36. “Y’all remember the time he intercepted the ball and his pants fell off, and he ran for the touchdown bare ass?” -Guy Grenouille

37. “Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?” -Bobby Boucher

38. “Foos-ball? Buncha overgrown monsters man-handlin’ each other… ‘Member when dat man wanted you to play foos-ball, Bobby?” Mama

39. “Everybody already ‘is’ laughing at us. We haven’t won a game since nineteen-ninety-FOUR.” -Lyle Robideaux 

You might also like these Parks and Rec quotes about life, friendship, and voting

Strange and funny The Waterboy quotes

40. “Which brings me to my second point, kids. Don’t do crack.” -Lawrence Taylor

41. “That’s kinda like my old man told me one time, Lynn. The only thing better than a crawfish dinner, is five crawfish dinners.” -Coach Red Beaulieu

42. “So that’s what opening up a can of whoop-ass feels like.” -Bobby Boucher

43. “Son, you just opened up a whole case of whoop-ass.” – Coach Klein

44. “You can do it, you can do it all night long.” – Townie

45. “Let’s kick some names and take some ass!”  – Walter

46. “Oh yea, plenty of times. The other night, I was with my Mama and Coach Klein at the same time.” -Bobby Boucher

47. “I don’t want that loser on the team. Everybody’s gonna laugh at us.” -Guy Grenouille 

48. “Captain Insano shows no mercy.” -Bobby Boucher

49. “Well ya better do something. You gotta stick up for yourself, Bobby.” – Coach Klein

50. “I wasn’t gonna do nothin’, coach.” -Bobby Boucher

Don’t forget to also read these Letterkenny quotes that will make you want to pack up and move to Canada.

Fascinating Waterboy quotes

51. “Power bomb, compliments of Captain Insano.” – Bobby Boucher Jr.

52. “The waterboy just needed some water!” – ESPN Announcer

53. “Slap hands, slap hands!” – Bobby Boucher Jr.

54. “And I like Vicki and she likes me back.” – Bobby Boucher

55. “You come into Mama’s bedroom, Mama will brush your hair.” – Mama Boucher

56. “Look who’s on TV, Mama… it’s the devil.” – Bobby Boucher

57. “You do not have to…have to pay me. I-I will do it for free. Just promise me that you will never distribute the contents of that jug to any human person.” – Bobby Boucher

58. “It is imperative that you allow me to be your waterboy.” – Bobby Boucher

59. “I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with… with charm, athletic ability… or a fully functional brain. You see, you’re an inspiration, to all of us who… who weren’t born handsome, and charming and cool, and and…” – Paco

60. “Water sucks. Gatorade is better.” – Coach Klein

Which of these Waterboy quotes is your favorite?

As it turns out, not everything is the devil after all! Bobby and the team win and beat the frontrunners, he and Vicki get their happy ending, and Mama even gets her chance to tackle some of her demons! 

Mama may not always be right, but she does the right thing in the end. Rob Schnieder’s character reminds us, from the stands, that “you can do it.”

If you have a few extra hours today and need a reminder of the potential you have inside you, then I suggest you give this movie a go!

Have any favorite Waterboy quotes and lines you would like to add? Drop them in the comment section below!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

65 Anne Frank Quotes From Her Diary About Life & Hope (2021)

70 Paris Quotes to Inspire a Trip to France

30 Presidents Day Quotes Celebrating Past US Presidents (2021)